- "Waist Size (Inches)" is a required field.
- "Buttons & Hardware" is a required field.
- "Kilt Length" is a required field.
- "Colors" is a required field.
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Size Guide
Hybrid fashion kilt
- Men are sexier in kilts than pants or other bottoms. New hybrid Fashion kilt’s looks make a male more attractive than before. Thick cotton fabric gives a different kilt look to look fresh and out of the crowd. People use to admire new designs, So it’s time to make your selection more stylish than ever you’ve done. The kilt has more room to carry small gadgets like credit cards and money or other things you want to have at need. Remove your pockets if you don’t need it more with your kilt. Stylish front and back chains white color which groom kilt’s appearance. Belt loops at kilt to wear a belt needed, belt increases the grace of kilt. Buy hybrid kilts in different colors and size from our custom made options and update your wardrobe.
Black, White, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Khaki, Red
Measuring guides for kilt If you are new to buy a kilt online and want to measure yourself for it, then read our step by step guide to get the best fit kilt for your better experience. Why it's necessary to measure before buying!! Well, it's good to measure before rather buying the wrong size and returning the product for another size. Further, in jeans industry manufacturer has their standards to measure and a short or jeans pant doesn’t reflect your actual waist to best fit because kilt size is larger than your pants size!! Don’t annoy for the information you can get proof of it to measure yourself. So, in 3-4 steps, we will guide you how you can measure your body for your 1st kilt. All you need is a pen, one page, and a measuring tape if you don’t have assistant no problem you can measure yourself quickly. We need your three sizes for kilt 1) Your waist size 2) Your hip size 3) Your kilt length 4) Fell measurement (optional) 1- Waist Size Start with the 1st or waist size, put tape around your body at the point of your waist or belly button or where you are planning to fasten your kilt. Normally a kilt should be at the belly button, but it’s totally up to you how you want to wear it. So measure the point with normal breath (our kilts has little losing for best fitting) and write on the page either in inches or cm to update in your order. *Note: It will probably be 2 to 4 inches more than your pants size. It is common. *TIP: BIG guys with large bellies may want to wear the kilt around the naval, as it gives a more flattering appearance. 2- Hip Size Moving further measure your hips at widest point, it’s very easy to measure for that. Why it’s necessary to give hips size?? It’s an interesting answer, while we manufacture your kilt we must know either you have normal hips size or not!! Because if your hips cannot fit in your kilt that would be so embarrassing and uncomfortable to wear in public. Because we manufacture a made to order kilt so, we take care of each step to manufacture. 3- Length Size At 3rd step, you need to measure your kilt’s length which means how long your kilt will hang while standing on your legs. People wear as per their choice, but a kilt should hang till your knee cap (but it’s not a standard at all its totally up to your choice). But be sure that your starting point is from your waist point or where you plan to fasten your kilt. So it will be a length from your waist till your knee cap or what so ever you want. The standard length of kilt or drop length of the kilt is 24” in a male case and 20” in female case, but you are designing your kilt it’s up to youJ. 4- Fell measurement Heading to end the kilt size guide the last point is your fell measurement. Don’t know what is fell?? Well, Fell is measured from your point of waist till your hips (in the picture you can easily understand that) some people want that their kilt should stay with their body rather roomy or airy like fittings of pants at hips so if you will update your fell measurement you can fulfill this requirement as well. Most of the time a Fell measurement is not that necessary because most of the kilts are manufactured as per standard fell measurement which is 5-7 inches as per total length of the kilt.
Leather Kilt in RED4.50 out of 5
Detachable Pockets Kilt for Running Man4.44 out of 5
Black Mini Leather Gladiator Kilt with Studs4.92 out of 5
Utility Kilt for Decent men4.25 out of 5
Denim Kilt for Rough & Tough Men5.00 out of 5
Net Pocket Kilt for Working Men4.50 out of 5
Black Stewart Heavyweight Poly Viscose Formal 8 Yard Kilt5.00 out of 5
Black Stewart Heavyweight Poly Viscose Formal 8 Yard Kilt
- Traditional Tartan, Pleated to Sett.
- Excellent Quality, 16 Ounce Poly Viscose which holds an excellent shape.
- Pleats are stitched down from the waist to the hip for a tailored fit.
- Standard 24″ Length.
- Order based on your ACTUAL waist measurement, not your jean size.
- See the Measuring guide in the FAQ.
- This kilt will be custom made for you, please allow 8-10 days for delivery.
Modern Kilt For Active Men4.50 out of 5
Camo Box Pleated Kilt4.50 out of 5
Urban Camo Utility Kilt5.00 out of 5